Friday, May 25, 2012

Feeling Blue

Extra points for Coffee Art and Presentation
with a bonus for the Chocolate!
Myrtle didn't need to come for the ride yesterday as I know the way to the Shopping Centre from here, DH came along instead.  
I wasn't feeling too fantastic so we stopped at Jamaica Blue for a Latte and a 'Surprise Me' cake.
It is always a treat when you ask for a 'surprise me' cake.  You get a few odd looks from the staff but then I don't have to decide!..... this time I got a Lemon Meringue Tart and DH a Carrot Cake which was nicely warmed.  Not sure about the extra cream on the side but it made a nice touch..  They get extra points for Coffee Art and those tasty little coffee bean flavoured chocolates that arrive on the spoon.
As far as the coffee was concerned..... well, to quote DH "it was coffee".....

1 comment:

  1. You didn't mention which shopping centre, but the only Jamaica Blue cafe I know of is at Greensborough, and I also love their coffee art! Maybe we could meet there one day??

    ReplyDelete