Monday, July 16, 2012

A very pleasant Venue - Beasley's Nursery

Saturday, Myrtle directed My DH and I to Beasley's Nursery [at 195 Warrandyte Road East Doncaster] where they have quite a lovely Cafe on site.

Internet Friends
It was the ideal place to meet friends that you have never met - you know the kind that you have been 'talking to' on-line for ever, and finally have the opportunity to talk face to face.  We found each other, with the help of the waiting staff - and a rather distinctive quilt I was carrying - and then down to business of stories, photos and of course COFFEE!

My coffee was very nice (could have been a wee bit hotter) but DH must have liked his as he ordered another round, this time accompanied by one of each of the muffins on display.  These were served warm to the table with ample butter and were light and flavoursome.  The Fruit Toast that our companion ordered looked so good with its generous bowl of Raspberry Jam on the side and what looked like a disc of Orange infused Butter, that I thought maybe next time......
Yes, it is somewhere I will return to, and check out the rest of their menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment