Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Romano's Pizza Bistro - Ivanhoe

Recently my DH and I started dining out once a week and there are certainly many places to choose from when strolling down Upper Heidelberg Road in Ivanhoe.

Romano's Pizza is just one of the places we have visited.

We didn't feel like Pizza this particular evening and opted for the Bistro Menu. DH was a little disappointed with the steak in his Beef & Reef dish but my Calamari Salad was so tender and light I would definitely order it again.

When it came time for Dessert and Coffee, the Strawberry Panna Cotta was awesome and large enough for us to share.
I am yet to find a perfect coffee in Ivanhoe, and this one was still too bitter for my taste, but it won't stop me from returning to try their Butterscotch Crepes or Tiramisu and DH has his eye on the Apple Strudel with Ice cream.




Romano's Pizza & Bistro
137 Upper Heidelberg Road
Ivanhoe  Vic 3079

No comments:

Post a Comment