Monday, August 14, 2017

Taking on a new direction

Myrtle and ME has always been about the Coffee shops I visit while I am Out and About and the service I received while I was there.
Was it good coffee or bad?
Did they give me a bonus cookie or chocolate?
Was there Foam Art on my Coffee?
And the ever present question - Will I return!

Coming home and writing up an experience at a coffee shop that day or even a week later is very time consuming and with the advent of Instagram a little out dated.

And of course Coffee shops come and go - Close down, change owners, Awesome Baristas arrive and then leave again, and the experience I received is never the same from one visit to the next.

So - It is time for a change!


I will not be closing Myrtle and ME but I will be re-purposing it!
(Recycling is all the go isn't it?)
As my DH talks of retirement and his hope to 'not sit at home and stagnate' - I will be taking Myrtle on the road once again but as a TRAVEL Blog.

I will still write about Cafe's and Coffee but as part of Our travels.

In the next few weeks you will see some changes I will be integrating my existing Travel Posts across from my main Blog, so it will mean that AussieKiltedQuilter can be more about ... Quilting (and a few other distractions!)

Come and join ME and DH and of course Myrtle (my trusty Sat-Nav)
as we go on some new adventures.







Footnote:
Sincere apologies to anyone who has me on their reading list for the multiple posts while I have been moving my Travel Posts across.


No comments:

Post a Comment