Friday, May 18, 2012

Who's Myrtle?

Poor 'Old Girl' didn't have a clue where we were!
Myrtle is my Sat. Nav - GPS - on board Talking Street Directory.  She helps me get un-lost and occasionally VERY lost. But maybe I will leave her past indiscretions in the past.  Unless I need a funny story to tell - just to embarrass her!
So Myrtle will take us to places unknown via the scenic route - whether we like it or not.  But there is One thing we can always .....well mostly count on .....OK .. hope for... is a Cuppa at the end of the trip.

The thing about that Cuppa - be it Tea or Coffee or a Good old fashioned Milk Shake is that it needs to be GOOD!  We travel great distances with the help of our Talking Street Directories and are often badly in need of a really good Mug of something.....

So come along and join me as I attempt to give a customers review of the beverages we are served and the meals that accompany them, as 'Myrtle and Me' travel the road to there and back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment